CSMC Multi-Purpose Non-Shrink Non-Metallic Grout
MULTI-PURPOSE NON-SHRINK NON-METALLIC GROUT: CSMC Multi-Purpose grout is a general purpose, non-shrink,non-ferrous grout that is easily mixed for grouting at any consistency; dry pack, plastic or pour able. It contains no iron particles chlorides or gypsum, and will not corrode, shrink, rust or ravel even under consistently moist conditions. When mixed according to the instructions, it produces a high compressive strength due to a technology that reduces the water/cement ratio.
- One-step, ready to use. Just add water.
- High density – increases bond to metal, wood and other materials.
- Will not rust, bleed or harm materials it contacts.
- Requires no special treatment on open ends, or edges no capping or cutbacks.
- Clean finish – may be coated, trowel-finished, or painted.
- Density increases wear ability and permeability: withstands heat and thermal shock.
- Water tight-resists freeze, thaw, and water conditions and salt penetration.
- Resists a variety of oils and chemicals.
- Contains no free lime – will not produce efflorescence.